Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Travel, Dream, Live



"The World is a book, and those who do not 
travel read only a page." 
~St. Augustine

Not many people have a bucket list of things they want to do before they die. I on the other hand religiously believe that everyone should try and make one for themselves. As for me the bucket list that I have made is made up goals especially a lot to do with traveling. One of my all time favorite books is "Eat,Pray, Love" , this book has book has inspired me to look at life in a wider scope, try new things, and live life. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. Unfortunately,  I haven't had chance to travel for quite awhile now because of school and the lack of funds in my bank account. When I finish school I hope to have a career that involves travel. I believe that traveling is a way for people to learn about different cultures and lets people see the beauty of our world. I believe traveling and learning about different cultures around the world brings people together.In this blog I would like to show people the places in which I dream to travel to in my future, a little bit about some cultures I learn about, and bits and pieces of what I want to do on my bucket list. I will do some research about the places and hopefully inspire people to travel and learn about the world as well as share my dreams and goals for my future.



No comments:

Post a Comment